Sunday, December 31, 2006

The last day of 2006

Here is my playlist from the last Soular Grooves Radio show for the year. Last night preparing for the show, I had to go dig the records out from my little storage spot because I would not be using serato for this set. Dust, Dust and more Dust. Mayne' my records need some love! Luckly, I have my stuff alphabetized to make it easier. So while diggin' I pull out Extra Prolifics "First Sermon".. Extra Prolific who was down with the Hieroglyphics camp is from Houston. My man Mr. Grinch can testify; he went to church with him. Peep the video, this song is dope. Happy New Year!





bush babees / the love song / 12" / warner brothers
reflection eternal/ 2000 seasons / 12" / rawkus
de la soul / it so easy / 12" / tommy boy
blackalicious / swan lake / 12" / solesides
no i.d / sky's the limit / 12" / relativity
k-otix / c.p.r./ 12" / bronx science
bahamadia / you know how we do / 12" / emi
the large professor / i juswannachill / 12" / geffen
quasimoto / microphone mathmatics / 12" / stones throw
marvin gaye / "t" plays it cool / trouble man / motown
jazzy jeff & the fresh prince / a touch of jazz / rock the house / jive
common / the light / 12" / mca
lucky am / come along / 12" / legendary
latyrx / lady don't tek no words / lady don't tek no / solesides
extra prolific / first sermon / 12" / jive
kmd / plumskinzz / 12" / money studies
thes one / noonen / 12" / tres

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home