Thursday, September 29, 2005

Left to New York because of Rita



When I saw on the news the projected path for Hurricane Rita, I tried to leave Wednesday, but the earliest flight out that I could get was Thursday morning. While the city was already short on gas, I felt the best thing was to evacuate A.S.A.P. Instead of going to the closest cities that were gonna be safe, Ausitn, San Antonio, or the Valley, I decided "what the hec" right now would be a good time to just get away from the havok and try to make the best out of it, here I come New York. Prior to leaving, I thought, this might be the last time I see my home, my records, equiptment, and all the material shit that I have. In addition to me bounc'n out, I had to cancel 3 gigs, Thursday Rock Box, Friday Absolutely Fab!, and Saturdays Thunderground Showcase. But you know what, I'd truly rather have my life then all the things I left behind. Shit was scurry! Call me a bitch! Anyway, here some pics from N.Y.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

some bike doing a photoshoot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

some of Shafers work

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

shirt I bought

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

church clothes, H&M

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

flavor puffy paint shirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home