Thursday, September 29, 2005

We want Eazy!




Rock Box threw it down for Eazy-E. With the release of his greatest hits, I decided it be best to give it up to the legend who brought that true gangsta shit from the fresh coast. On deck I brought my peoples from www.airlust713.com (Caps One and Gabrial Ayala) who have done personalized shirts for Paul Wall and Chingo Bling. They whipped up 2 shirts that we raffled off, exclusive Eazy-E, limited edition t-shirts. Caps One also did a set with them gangsta hits. These boys are dope, be on the look out for them, they doing big things, don't say I didn't warn you!





1 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home