Monday, November 20, 2006

We fly high, no lie, you know this!



The song has officially grown on me. Look out for the remix ft. Jay-Z and Juelz Santana. It's Monday and this week is full of slim jim excitement. Tonight Dayta, Seth Jones and myself are holding it down at The Flat. Mondays at The Flat are the place to be, plus most of you have a four day weekend coming up..........so I'll see ya tonight.




Then Thursday at Rock Box, Free grab bags to the first 50 people through the door. No cover! Come work off that tofurkey that you gobbled up and dance like you do when your at home in front of the mirror. I know you been practicing! My homies DJ Tats and Starsign from the ATX will be in the building so were calling this one The Austin-Houston Connection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home